Dulux Powder Coatings: Made to Order (MTO) Service Level Update
Further to our earlier communications, below is an update on the actions Dulux is taking to:
a) protect the health, safety and well-being of all our employees, customers, families and those with whom we interact; and
b) maintain supply & business continuity including our commitment to deliver the highest service standards to our customers across Australia & New Zealand.
Below is an update on Dulux’s operations in the lead up to the end of the year:
- Our Australian and NZ based manufacturing & distribution sites continue to operate under Covid safe protocols as government restrictions gradually ease in both markets.
- Our MTO service has been back operating for the past month, with the backlog of orders complete and new orders being processed.
- Please note the MTO order cut-off date for deliveries pre-Christmas is November 19th. Please work with your Dulux Account Manager to process any orders required for delivery this year.
- With local & global supply chain delays expected to continue over the coming months, we do expect lead times for MTO orders will be approximately 1-2 weeks longer than normal.
- This advice is dependent upon demand levels. We highly recommend placing your orders asap to ensure we can meet your requirements.
- As per previous updates, our priority focus for the coming period is to maintain supply for our core range lines across the Australian network.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Dulux Account Manager or Dulux Customer Service Team should you have any queries relating to MTO or stock line orders.
Thank you for your continued support.
Dulux Powder Coatings
Download Service Level Update letter here.