28th September 2021
Further to our earlier communications, below is an update on the actions Dulux is taking to:
a) protect the health, safety and well-being of all our employees, customers, families and those with
whom we interact; and
b) maintain supply & business continuity including our commitment to deliver the highest service
standards to our customers across Australia & New Zealand.
Below is an update on Dulux’s operations activity during the current ANZ lockdowns:
- We are pleased to announce that the New Zealand Government has now moved the Auckland area to alert level 3 restrictions, allowing our Glenfield sites to resume operations under covid safe protocols.
- As a direct result our Made to Order (MTO) service will now resume, albeit lead times will be impacted as our operations ramp up.
- We ask that customers please contact your Dulux Account Manager to discuss any large or time sensitive MTO’s orders, we will work to provide an indicative lead time where possible.
- As per the previous update, our priority focus during this period remains to maintain supply for our core range lines across the Australian network.
- We do expect some short-term supply disruption for some core lines as the Glenfield plant ramps up, and as we manage the impact of ongoing supply chain related raw material delays.
Our intention is to communicate regular updates throughout the coming weeks as the situation in Australia and New Zealand continues to evolve.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Dulux Account Manager should you have any queries relating MTO or stock line orders.
Thank you for your continued support.
Dulux Powder Coatings
Download Service Level Update letter here.